We are just one crazy family making it day by day!

We are just one crazy family making it day by day.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

LIfe after Vacation

Why is it that after a vacation you need another vacation to get over the vacation??? I know it sounds crazy but it's so true. I spent a week at the lake and had a blast and relaxed but now I am stuffy and I think I have a sinus infection. ARG!! I just don't get it. I thought vacations were to recharge not decharge. Any thoughts out there?????? Carleigh spent a few days with the grandparents and of course she had a blast! She is very blessed to have such great grandparents. We spent the week together at the lake and I had so much fun showing Carleigh some things from my childhood, like Queen Anne's Lace turning colors, friendship bracelets and gemp key chains. It was fun but I swear it was not easy. How did we make so many friendship bracelets when we were kids. Go figure we had more time on our hands. Well, that's my rant for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment